We recommend taking Hebraic Roots: In the Beginning before taking this course to get a better understanding of the material.
To get the best experience in the Hebraic Roots Torah courses, we recommend the following sequence, since some of the courses build upon the other:
- Hebraic Roots: In the Beginning
- The Foundation of Israel - A Hebraic Study from the Book of Genesis
- Moses as a Prototype of the Messiah - A Hebraic Study from the Book of Exodus
- A Nation Set Apart - A Hebraic Study from the Book of Leviticus
- The Ashes of the Red Heifer - A Hebraic Study from the Book of Numbers
- The Curses and Blessings of Israel - A Hebraic Study from the Book of Deuteronomy
Genesis contains the blueprint for all Bible prophecy and serves as the key to understanding the formation of the nation of Israel. Genesis is a book of firsts: the first man and woman, the first language, the first marriage, the first childbirth, the first animals, the first day and night, the first blessing and curse, the first murder, and the first nations. It is important to study this prophetic book from the original Hebrew language to grasp this divine, prophetic book.